- MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java™.
- You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.
- الرياضيات و الحساب Math and computation
- تطوير الخوارزميات Algorithm development
- معالجة وجلب البيانات Data acquisition
- النمذجة والمحاكاة Modeling, simulation, and prototyping
- تحليل واستكشاف وتصوير البيانات Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
- الرسوم الهندسية والبيانية Scientific and engineering graphics
- بناء واجهات استخدام رسومية للتطبيقات المعدة Application development, including graphical user interface building.
Size: 7.36 GB
See this video to know how you can download from Torrent.