Prepare for the TOEFL® test and learn how to improve your score and English language skills from the experts who create the exam.
About this course:
- This test preparation course, developed by the experts who create, administer and score the TOEFL® test, will help English language learners improve their skills.
- The TOEFL test is the world’s most trusted and widely, accepted English-language assessment. It has helped millions of people achieve their dreams of university study, skilled migration, employment, scholarships, visas and more. More than 9,000 universities, agencies, institutions and organizations worldwide, accept TOEFL scores.
- This course will help you understand what you can do to achieve your best score. Instructors will guide you through each section [Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing] and explain the kinds of questions you can expect using archived past test questions. You will receive valuable advice, including how to register for the test, how it is scored and how to prepare.
- This course is highly interactive, using videos, sample questions with explanations, short quizzes and a live social media event. During the weeks covering Speaking and Writing, the team that developed the TOEFL test will review a handful of your responses and provide evaluation and feedback. In addition, there will be free resources and discounted test prep offers throughout the course.
What you'll learn:
- How to improve your English language skills.
- A broad understanding of the four sections of the TOEFL® test: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Helpful tips to prepare you for the TOEFL® Test.
- How the TOEFL® Test is scored.
- How to use your TOEFL® Test scores for employment, school, visas, scholarships.
- Where to find additional resources that are available for the TOEFL® Test.
- How to register for the TOEFL® test.
Length: 6 weeks
Effort: 2-4 hours/week
Video Transcripts: English