About the Course:
- Mathematics is the language of Science, Engineering and Technology. Calculus is an elementary Mathematical course in any Science and Engineering Bachelor. Pre-university Calculus will prepare you for the Introductory Calculus courses by revising four important mathematical subjects that are assumed to be mastered by beginning Bachelor students: functions, equations, differentiation and integration. After this course you will be well prepared to start your university calculus course. You will learn to understand the necessary definitions and mathematical concepts needed and you will be trained to apply those and solve mathematical problems. You will feel confident in using basic mathematical techniques for your first calculus course at university-level, building on high-school level mathematics. We aim to teach you the skills, but also to show you how mathematics will be used in different engineering and science disciplines.
What you'll learn:
- Understand, visualize and manipulate different elementary functions, like powers, roots, polynomials, trigonometric functions, exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Understand, visualize and solve equations and inequalities involving these elementary functions.
- Understand the concept of differentiation and to calculate the derivatives of compositions of elementary functions.
- Understand the concept of integration and to use some elementary integration techniques.
Length: 7 weeks
Effort: 6-8 hours/week
Video Transcripts: English
Enroll from Here - سجل من هنا