Prepare for the IELTS Academic tests in this comprehensive, self-paced course covering listening, speaking, reading and writing.
About this course:
- IELTS is the world's most popular English language test for those wanting to study in higher education in an English speaking country.
- This IELTS course will prepare you to take the IELTS Academic tests with confidence. You will have immediate access to over 80 hours of interactive practice materials covering each of the four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- This innovative preparation course has been designed and written by experienced English teaching professionals from The University of Queensland, an IELTS testing center and one of the world’s leading centers of learning. All of the course writers have extensive experience enabling students to reach their Academic IELTS goal of entering a university where English is the primary language.
- Each section of this course includes engaging multi-media presentations reviewing key test-taking skills, strategies and techniques. These are accompanied by a wide variety of authentic IELTS style exercises and interactive activities that provide focused practice of the skills, strategies and techniques that you need to perform at your best.
- As the course is self-paced, you can complete all of the course units in sequence, or only select the areas you want to focus on to prepare for the IELTS Academic tests. Then, when you are ready, you can test yourself with an IELTS style practice exam for each skill. In completing this course, you will feel fully prepared to complete the IELTS Academic tests.
What you'll learn:
- Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format.
- Learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS Academic tests.
- Practise and develop skills and strategies by completing IELTS style practice tests in reading, listening, speaking and writing.
- Develop your reading, writing, listening and speaking English skills.
Length: 8 weeks
Effort: 5-10 hours/week
Video Transcripts: English