The Instructor: Chris Cavey worked in English language teaching for over 20 years. Now he is developing online materials for learners and teachers for the British Council.
Improve your English and prepare for tests, such as IELTS reading, writing, speaking and listening, with this free online course.
About the Course:
- The course focuses on the IELTS test (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for higher education and global migration. IELTS is accepted by over 9,000 organisations worldwide including universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies. Over 2.2 million IELTS tests were taken globally last year.
- This course will take you through each stage of the IELTS test: reading, writing, speaking and listening. At each stage there will be advice from our video tutor and a team of experienced IELTS educators. You will also be asked to share your experiences, tips and opinions with other learners.
What you'll learn:
- be familiar with all parts of the IELTS test.
- have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals.
- understand how the IELTS test is assessed.
- have an opportunity to have yourwritten and spoken English assessed by other learners.
Length: 6 weeks
Duration: 2 hours/week
Video Transcripts: English